- Flat Broke? Find Help for Rent, Food, Heat & More
- Earn Extra Money: Clinical Research Trials
- How to fill out a W-4
- Get Fired and Still Qualify for Unemployment
- The Truth About Used Car Prices
- Envelope Stuffing: Legit Work At Home Business or Scam?
- How Much Does Reality TV Pay?
- Boomers to Millennials: Generational Attitudes
- No Credit History? You Can Still Buy a Car
- Young Entrepreneur: The Secret to Small Business Success
Join Us Facebook
Author Archives: Daniel Matthews
About Daniel MatthewsDaniel Matthews is a freelance writer who specializes in finance, tech, business, and current events. You can find him on Twitter.
Starting a small business? Real estate will be one of your biggest expenses. Unless you’re committed to doing nothing but ecommerce, there’s no escaping the difficulty of finding just the right location at a price you can afford. Particularly if you’re planning on starting something like a coffee shop, a type of business highly dependent […]
It’s true that an education from one of America’s universities is highly valuable. Our universities are among the best in the world, with students from all over the globe seeking admittance. But it’s also true that America’s job market is tough. It’s highly competitive and wages are relatively low, meaning grads with student loan debt […]
College graduation is exhilarating. When I walked, and when I threw my hat in the air, it seemed like everything good was happening at once. No more homework, no more stress over exams. But when freedom hit, it hit hard. Freedom meant I was chained to bills, the looming student loan payments, the constant […]