- Flat Broke? Find Help for Rent, Food, Heat & More
- Get Fired and Still Qualify for Unemployment
- Six Ways To Make Fast Cash
- No Credit History? You Can Still Buy a Car
- How Much Does Reality TV Pay?
- Pay Off Student Loans or Save for Retirement?
- Earn Extra Money: Clinical Research Trials
- How to fill out a W-4
- Envelope Stuffing: Legit Work At Home Business or Scam?
- Completing a W-4 & How Federal Taxes Are Withheld from Your Paycheck
Join Us Facebook
Author Archives: Jordana Jaffe
One of the most common things I hear is this: Jordana, I would love to start my own business, but I have no idea what I want to do! Sound familiar? So many people stop themselves from moving forward because they’re waiting for the perfect idea to come their way. While those AHA moments are […]
Last month, I saw the amazing Sara Blakely of Spanx speak and there’s one thing she said that *really* stuck with me. She told us a story about how every night at her dinner table, her father would ask her and her brother the following question: “What did you fail at today?” Seems a bit […]
I was never sure about what I wanted to be when I grew up. I thought maybe psychologist, maybe magazine editor, maybe a stay-at-home mommy, maybe all three, but never, in my wildest of wildest dreams did “entrepreneur” ever make it to that list. I was an English major in college, I loved “security”, and […]
So you’re probably wondering….what does one thing have to do with another? Interestingly enough, there is A LOT that dating can teach you about your business and how to successfully work with clients. Here are the five key lessons I’ve learned about entrepreneurship from being single in the city. 1. Be clear about who you […]
Lady Gaga has a lot to teach us entrepreneurs. Sure, maybe it’s more conventional to turn to a business coach or the startup section of Barnes and Noble, but this pop culture icon shares many lessons beyond avoiding a bad romance. Here are the top 5 ways that Lady Gaga might just be our next […]