10. Glowing Zombie Finger Puppets. Re-enact your favorite zombie movies with these radioactive finger puppets. The cheapest item on our list, these will only set you back 75 cents each, but don’t be too cheap, consider buying at least one whole hand.
9. Zombie Zack Puppet. It’s not a sock puppet, it’s a Zack puppet. The only zombie baby that won’t try and bite the hand that feeds it.
8. Gelatin brain mold. Make your own brains! These are great for zombie birthday parties, cook outs and potlucks. Your favorite zombie will never go hungry again.
7. Zombie t-shirts. Proper attire for any true zombie fanatic.
My Zombie Ate Your Honor Student
Does Your Family Have a Zombie Infection Plan?
6. The Undead and Philosophy: Chicken Soup for the Soulless
I’m guessing this is just a teensy bit more fun than Chicken Soup for your Cat. Important questions and philosophical arguments about the undead are presented.
5. Redneck Zombies. This is the two-disc collector’s edition from Troma Studies, the creator’s of The Toxic Avenger. By the way, “redneck zombies” is the correct answer to what could possibly be worse than an army of undead.
4. The Zen of Zombie: Better Living Through the Undead. A must-read for anyone considering joining the ranks of the unwashed and undead.
3. Tofu the Vegan Zombie. We know. A zombie who only eats tofu is about as scary as a sparkly vampire that only drinks the blood of animals.
2. Whack-a-Zombie Mini kit. Perfect for the future zombie hunter! Practice whacking zombies in the privacy and safety of your basement.
1. Zombie Survival Kit
Everything you will need in our eventual war with the living dead.
To make your own kit we recommend:
Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
Either a machete or an axe (you don’t really need both)
1 baseball bat
1 military style helmet